Laura’s use of colour and technique in exploring her worldview is captivating. I encourage you to visit Laura’s page to find daily inspiration and colours beyond your imagination. Of course, if you have never seen a kookaburra, The King of the Aussie Bush, you need to go there straightaway as I had no idea this is what they looked like and I was in awe to discover their regality. It is one of my favourite posts of Laura’s. Thank you Laura, for your nomination and for your continued contributions to making our world so much brighter with your artistic talent.
The Versatile Blogger Award asks that you tell your nominator seven things about yourself.
- I shoot from the hip; I tell it like it is. Love me or hate me.
- My favourite foods are lasagna and chocolate.
- I am Canadian.
- I love Taylor Swift.
- I am currently watching The Secret Life of the American Teenager on Netflix.
- I love Game of Thrones and House of Cards.
- I was loving Scandal but could no longer tolerate all of Olivia Pope’s crying. #crybaby
There you have it. The deep, dark secrets of The Flip of the Switch!
Upon acceptance of the Versatile Blogger Award, I must nominate other bloggers whom I follow and love. Please visit their blogs, you won’t be disappointed. In no particular order, I nominate:
- S.K. Nicholas, A Journal for Damned Lovers
- S.K. Nicholas takes my breath away. Go there now. Trust me. This is the blog that I look for every day.
- No Page Left Blank
- TraceyLynnTobin recounts her experience with gastrointestinal hell in the heart of the Alberta oil sands. Her tenacity is inspiring. You will never look at a bus ride the same.
- Life After 50
- Lynn is the brilliant author behind Life After 50. Full of her wisdom on aging, parenting, gratitude and life’s ups and downs, I know that I can rely on Lynn to share her deepest compassion and understanding. Thank you Lynn.
- Smiling in the Winter
- A versatile blog about parenting, being a mom, affluence and what to do when your husband gives you a vacuum for Christmas!
- In the Big Tall Pines
- One woman’s journey through marriage, the birth of her daughter and the contemplation of divorce. Raw, honest, heart breaking, inspiring, hopeful.
- The Bag of Nerves Lady
- Sheilagh is an eighty year old trapped in a twenty three year old’s body! She is wise beyond her years and eloquently tells her story of life with anxiety, panic and emetophobia. Thank you for shining the light on mental illness Sheilagh.
- Oh My GAD
- Miss Aligned and I are soul sisters sharing a walk down this bumpy path of anxiety and panic. If we knew each other in the “real world”, we would share our gut wrenching turmoils while sipping martinis under a big willow tree.
- Perfect Panicky
- All about how our parents influence us and how those influences can lead to anxiety. Shining a much needed light on how relationships impact our mental health. Total honesty, shooting from the hip.
There you have it. My nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award.
What are you waiting for? Get reading! 🙂
© The Flip of the Switch, February 2016.